Fruit Flakes Fairy Cakes
Total cooking time: Prep 20. Total 45 minutes.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until very pale in colour, light and fluffy in texture.
- Beat in whole eggs, one at a time, adding a tablespoon of flour with each.
- Stir in the Fruit Flakes™. Gently fold in the remaining flour using a metal spoon.
- Transfer equal amounts to 18 paper cases in an ungreased bun tray.
- Place in a preheated oven, at 190ºc or Gas Mark 5 (adjust for fan assisted ovens), for 20 - 25 mins until well risen and golden.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
You will need:
- 100g Softened butter
- 100g Caster sugar
- Fruit Flakes™
- 2 Medium eggs
- 100g Self raising flour