Frollipops Space Shuttle
Total time: 10 minutes.
- Get a sheet of paper. A4 paper is all you need.
- Fold it in half, lengthwise. This means folding the two long sides together.
- Fold the top corners in to the centre. Make the fold nice and crisp, using a ruler.
- Fold the angled edge into the centre. Take the new angled sides and fold them both in to meet at the centre fold.
- Fold along the centre line. This fold should hide all of the other folds inside.
- Fold down the wings. Fold down the two top flaps to make the wings. These folds will also need to be crisp, so use a hard edge to make the fold (like your nail).
- Time to add some colour. Let your astronaut get creative with their design!
- Lift Off! Where will their space adventure lead them?
Activity difficulty - easy
You will need:
- A4 paper
- A4 paper Colouring pens/pencils