Total time: 10-45 minutes.
- Choose a set of three elements and write a story that contains all three of them.
- Challenge: combine three of the elements with one of the other short story ideas on this page.
• A lost turtle, a treasure chest, and a swimming race
• A hungry lion, a big tall tree and a little bird
• A crocodile, a school book, and a pond
• A hot air balloon, a giraffe, and the first day of school
• The city, a football, and a sad apple
• A windmill, a pirate, and a tomato
• A garden, a top hat, and a gorilla
• A circus tent, an elephant, and a cloud
- Post your story on the Fruit Bowl Facebook page to share with others!
Activity difficulty - easy
You will need:
- Pen and paper
- An imaginative mind