Yogurt Flake Rice Crispy Treats
Total cooking time: 90 minutes.
- Line a 30cm x 20cm tray with parchment.
- Place the marshmallows and coconut oil in a large glass bowl and microwave for 2 minutes until melted, give them a good mix with a spatula to ensure they are thoroughly combined.
- Pour in the rice crispies and 4 bags of Fruit Bowl Yogurt Flakes and stir until evenly coated. The marshmallow will start to set so try to do this quickly.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tray and with wet hands, flatten it all out and push into the edges.
- Melt the yogurt drops in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time.
- Drizzle on top, then sprinkle with remaining Yogurt Flakes.
- Allow to set in the fridge for an hour before slicing and serving.
You will need:
- 300g sugar free marshmallows
- 50g coconut oil
- 200g rice crispies
- 5 individual packets Fruit Bowl Yogurt Flakes
- 300g yogurt drops