Picked & Pressed: Rita the Rabbit & Steve the Snail
Total time: 60 minutes.
- ...Introducing Steve the Snail and Rita the Rabbit. We've been inspired by our snail and rabbit shaped Picked & Pressed Bites for this activity!
- Use these instructions to create Rita the Rabbit and then repeat again for Steve the Snail.
- Following the dotted lines, carefully cut around all of the shapes.
- To create the main body:
- Grab the piece with Rita the Rabbit's face on it
- Fold it in half
- To create the curled body:
- Grab the 2 striped pieces
- Stick them back to back
- Roll it into a curl
- Stick the curled body onto the bottom of the main body you just made
- To create the tail:
- Grab the 2 circles
- Fold the dotted lines to create tabs
- Stick the circles back to back - but don't stick the folded bits
- Use the tabs to stick this to the body
- Repeat the same steps to create Steve the Snail!
- Love animals? Want to learn about the amazing animal kingdom? Fruit Bowl fans can get an amazing 35% off a year’s subscription to National Geographic Kids magazine! Call the subscription hotline on 01795 412847 or subscribe online at ngkids.co.uk/subscribe using promo code NGFRB1.
Activity difficulty - hard
You will need:
- Activity Sheet - print below
- Picked & Pressed Bites (to munch while you make!)