Total cooking time: Prep 20. Total 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200◦C (adjust to fan assisted oven as necessary) or Gas mark 6.
- Lightly grease a large baking tray or use baking parchment of grease proof paper.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the flour, mixed spice, grated orange zest and the Fruit Flakes™
- Add the egg and combine all of the ingredients into a dough
- Roll out the dough on to a lightly floured work surface until the dough is about 4mm in thickness.
- Use your preferred bunny cutter to cut each biscuit.
- Place the biscuits on to the baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until pale golden in colour.
- Let the biscuits cool on a wire rack and decorate!
Servings: 10 - 15
You will need:
- 100 Softened butter
- 60g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 250g Plain flour
- 1tsp Mixed spice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 Packs of Raspberry Fruit Flakes™