Lollypop Christmas Trees
Total time: 30 minutes.
- Paint your lollypop sticks on both sides and leave to dry
- Once dry, take 3 sticks and glue the ends together to form a triangle
- While the glue is drying, take your brown card and cut a small rectangle to make the tree trunk
- Now take your coloured card and cut out a square to make the tree pot
- Stick the tree trunk to the flower pot, then stick onto the middle of one of the lollypop sticks
- Decorate your tree!
- Add a large loop of wool or string around the top corner and tie a small knot to hang on your tree!
Activity difficulty - easy
You will need:
- Lollypop sticks (3 per tree)
- PVA glue
- Brown card
- Coloured card
- Wool or string