Halloween Pumpkin Carving
Total time: 30 minutes.
- Print your chosen stencil onto A4 paper
- Carefully, cut out the shape
- Place your pumpkin on a protected surface on its side, and cut a circle in the base, remove the seeds and any loose flesh.
- Place the cut out stencil shape onto the best side of the pumpkin and pin or tape into place
- Using a pen, draw around your shape, remove the paper cut out
- Now start carving your design.
Halloween Stencils Pumpkin HR
Halloween Stencils Unicorn HR
Halloween Stencils Dinosaur HR
Display in a window or on your doorstep and use a small colourful led light or a candle
Don’t forget to send us your photos of your pumpkin #fruitmadefun
@frutibowlfamily on Instagram,
fruit bowl on facebook
Activity difficulty - hard
You will need:
- Paper & printer
- Pins or tape
- Pumpkin carving set or a small knife
- Small light or candle