Total time: 20 minutes.
- Wrap patterned paper around the cardboard tubes and secure with double sided sticky tape
- Cut two long, thin pieces of coloured paper and stick the double sided sticky tape on one side
- Wrap the paper around both of the tubes at their ends to stick them together
- Take the pin and very carefully make two holes in one side of each tube at one end
- Pass the string through one hole, tying a knot on the inside
- Repeat on the other side to make a strap
- Look through your binoculars to discover the magical Fruit Bowl worlds!
Activity difficulty - hard
You will need:
- Two cardboard tubes
- Colourful/patterned paper
- Double sided sticky tape