Total time: 15 minutes minutes.
- Ask an adult to make four holes in the cork with the drawing pin:
-Two in the top for the wire
-One at the top if each side for the antlers
- Take your gold pipe cleaner and ask an adult to cut it into four, making sure two of the pieces are longer than the others.
- Take one of your longer pieces, and wrap a shorter piece around it about a quarter of the way down. Wrap this tightly, making sure the longer piece is attached in the middle of the shorter piece.
- You should now have an antler! Repeat this with the remaining pieces.
- Push the end of the antler into the holes on either side of the cork.
- Take your wire and ask an adult to cut it so it is approx 10cm long.
- Bend the wire in half, and push both ends into the two holes in the top of the cork.
- Stick the googly eyes onto the front of the cork.
- Stick the pom pom nose below the eyes.
- Hang Rudolph on your tree!
- Send us a photo!
Activity difficulty - medium
You will need:
- Gold pipe cleaner
- Googly eyes
- Small, red pom pom
- Drawing pin
- PVA glue