Total cooking time: over 60 minutes.
- Chop your watermelon, then whiz and puree in a blender.
- Divide a bag of Fruit Bowl Blackcurrant Flakes between four lolly moulds, pressing some against the side walls of the moulds as 'pips'.
- Pour in the watermelon puree until about 1cm from the top and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Next, peel and puree the kiwis and remove the moulds from the freezer.
- At this point the watermelon should be starting to freeze enough to insert the sticks.
- Then top with the kiwi puree and leave to freeze completely.
You will need:
- 1/2 a small watermelon or 1/4 of a large one
- 3 kiwi fruits
- Fruit Bowl Blackcurrant Flakes
- Upright lolly mould and sticks
- Blender / food processor