Oat and Yogurt Raisin Cookies
Total cooking time: Prep 15. Total 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180◦C (adjust for fan assisted oven as necessary) or Gas Mark 4.
- Cream the softened butter and sugar for 2 minutes or until the mixture is pale in colour.
- Add the egg and beat into the mixture.
- Stir in the flour, oats, raisins and Yogurt Raisins™ and mix well until all of the ingredients are combined. Add a teaspoon of mixture on to a baking tray (or use an ice cream scoop if easier for larger cookies). Ensure you leave approximately a 5cm space between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown in colour.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- The cookies will keep for 3-4 days in an airtight container.
You will need:
- 200g Softened butter
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 250g Plain flour
- 1 Egg
- 50g Raisins
- 100g Porridge Oats
- 45g Yogurt Raisins™