Mango & Macadamia Energy Balls
Total cooking time: Prep 10. Total 40 minutes.
- Put the nuts and whole seeds in a food processor and blitz until you have small, coarse pieces.
- Add the flaxseed and the fruit, then pulse until thoroughly combined for approximately 30 seconds.
- Shape the mixture into 24 evenly sized balls (20g each=87kcals) and roll into desiccated coconut to coat.
- Put in the refrigerator to firm up for about 30 minutes and enjoy!
You will need:
- 150g Golden raisins
- 100g Dried chopped apricots
- 2 packs Mango Fruit Flakes
- 50g Macadamia nuts
- 50g Pumpkin seeds
- 50g Sunflower seeds
- 2tbsp Flaxseed
- 30g Desiccated coconut