Total cooking time: Prep 20. Total 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180◦C (adjust for fan assisted ovens as necessary) or Gas Mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the honey and Mango Flakes™.
- Stir in the oats and add the dried ginger. Mix well to combine all of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until pale brown in colour.
- Once baked, score the flapjacks into 12 pieces using a knife.
- The flapjacks will keep in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
You will need:
- 125g Margarine or Butter
- 125g Honey
- 1tsp Ground ginger
- 250g Porridge oats
- 100g Mango Flakes™