Mango and Yogurt Lollies
Total cooking time: over 60 minutes.
- Lay your lolly moulds on a work surface and fill the middle strip with Fruit Bowl Blackcurrant Yogurt Flakes.
- Cover with a tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- In a blender, whizz your mango, orange juice and honey until smooth and pour over the yogurt mixture.
- Leave to set for 5-6 hours and you have a tasty, healthy treat with a fun hidden suprise!
You will need:
- Fruit Bowl Blackcurrant Yogurt Flakes
- 4 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 150g frozen mango
- 1 tbsp honey
- 50ml orange juice
- Blender / food processor
- Horizontal lolly moulds and sticks