Fruity Treasure Parcels
Total cooking time: 30 minutes.
- To prepare your rice paper, soak in water for 1-2 minutes until it starts to soften, then lay on a chopping board.
- Fill the middle with the fresh fruit and Fruit Bowl products of your choice, ensuring you leave an inch at each end.
- Fold the end edges in towards the fruit then roll the long sides up and wrap around the fruit . . . basically, like you are rolling a burrito!
- For the dips, you can keep it super simple and healthy with fresh yogurt or fruit coulis . . . or be a bit decadent and melt some chocolate!
- This recipe is so adaptable you will always have the ingredients in stock, and they make great picnic and lunchbox snacks too!
You will need:
- 4 sheets of Vietnamese Rice Paper
- 4-6 different types of fruits chopped up, we used: a handful of blueberries, a handful of strawberries, 2 chopped apricots, 1 kiwi, fresh pineapple
- Your favourite Fruit Bowl products, we used: Fruit Bowl Strawberry Peelers, Fruit Bowl Raspberry School Bar, Fruit Bowl Blackcurrant Flakes, Fruit Bowl Strawberry Yogurt Flakes
- To dip: Fruit Coulis, Yogurt, Chocolate Sauce