Fossil Layer Smoothie Cake
Total cooking time: over 60 minutes.
- Line your loaf tin with cling film
- To prepare your layer cake, simply blend layer one of your smoothies and pour into the tin until 1/3 of the way full.
- Chill in the freezer for an hour and then repeat the process with layer 2 and 3.
- Leave to completely freeze for 4-5 hours and when it is ready, remove from the tin by easing it out using the sides of the cling film to help it.
- Drizzle a small pot of low-fat yogurt over the top and decorate with fresh fruit and lots of Fruit Bowl Dino Yogurt Eggs, for an exciting prehistoric treat, perfect for any little explorer!
You will need:
- Layer one: 1 banana, 100g avocado, 2 tbsp coconut milk, 1 tsp honey
- Layer two: 250g mango, 100ml orange juice, 3 tbsp Greek yogurt, 1 tsp honey
- Layer three: 100g fresh or frozen raspberries, 100g fresh or frozen blueberries, 2 tbsp coconut milk, 2 tbsp Greek yogurt, 1 tsp honey
- To top: Small pot of low-fat yogurt, Fresh fruit, Fruit Bowl Dino Yogurt Eggs