Yogurt Mountain Bunting
Total time: 15 minutes.
- Take your grey felt and cut out three equally sized triangles
- Now take your white felt and cut out three snow caps to fit on the top point of the triangle
- Next, cut out two small clouds
- Cut a length of your white wool and lay the triangles and clouds on top of the wool
- Very carefully sew the felt to the wool with a simple loop stitch (making sure the triangles are attached close to the top point, and the clouds are attached in their middle)
- Now stick the white snow caps onto the top point of the triangle over the stitching
- Why not repeat the process and create an extra-long piece of bunting!
Activity difficulty - medium
You will need:
- Grey felt (different shades if possible)
- White felt
- White wool or string
- PVA glue
- White thread