Hand Print Max the Monkey
Total time: 5 minutes.
- Take your brown paint and cover your palm and four fingers (excluding your thumb)
- Place your painted hand onto the paper and fill in any gaps
- Paint the monkeys head to the right side of the hand print, and the tail to the left
- Now take your green paint and paint a vine across the top of the page just above the handprint so it looks like the monkey is swinging
- Why not ask the whole family to do a handprint and make a family of monkeys!
Activity difficulty - easy
You will need:
- Colourful paint (including brown and green)
- Colourful card