Total time: 5 minutes.
- Take a sheet of coloured paper (any size- the bigger the better!) and cut 8 strips on the longest side, making sure you stop cutting about a quarter of the way up the sheet
- Fold the strips up so they are out of the way
- Bend the uncut piece of the paper so the two sides meet and you have formed a cylinder
- Take your selotape and stick the two sides together, making sure the legs aren’t overlapping
- Fold the legs back down so they are flat on a surface
- Stick the googly eyes and draw a smile
- Draw small circles on each strip/tentacle to look like suction cups
- Repeat with different sized and coloured paper!
Activity difficulty - easy
You will need:
- Coloured paper
- Googly eyes
- Felt tip pen