Total time: 10 minutes.
- Take the yellow card and roll from one corner to create a cone
- Tape to secure
- If the wide end of the cone is uneven, carefully cut it straight so it is able to stand up
- Take the brown paper/card and cut small squares to make the giraffe's pattern
- Stick the squares all over the cone leaving space between them
- Take another piece of yellow card and draw a giraffes face using the black pen
- Cut out the face and stick it on the top of the cone using glue or double sided sticky tape
- Try making a giraffe family using different sized yellow card!
Activity difficulty - easy
You will need:
- Yellow card
- Brown card or paper
- Double sided sticky tape or PVA glue
- Black pen