Raspberry and Mango Porridge
Total cooking time: 5 minutes.
- You can microwave or cook the porridge on the hob.
- Place oats into a large non-metallic bowl and add the semi skimmed milk.
- Cook on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/ 2 minutes (900W) stir then cook on full power for a further 2 minutes (800W/900W). Leave to stand for 1 minute.
- Mix the Raspberry and Mango Fruit Flakes together and mix all but 2 tsps into the porridge.
- Divide equally between 2 bowls and sprinkle over the remaining Raspberry and Mango Fruit Flakes. Serve immediately.
You will need:
- 100g Porridge Oats
- 600ml Semi-skimmed milk (or you could use a dairy free alternative such as almond or coconut milk)
- 1 pack (18g) Raspberry Fruit Flakes
- 1 pack (18g) Mango Fruit Flakes