Dino Egg Rocky ROAAARD
Total cooking time: 205 minutes.
- 1. Line a 20cm x 20cm springform cake tin with greaseproof paper
- 2. Put the biscuits into a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin to break them up. Pieces should range from dust to up to 2cm.
- 3. Put the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a small heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water until melted and smooth. Cool the mixture for 10 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, put the broken biscuits, chopped peeler pieces, fruit flakes, 4 packs of the Dino eggs ™ and the mini mallows into a large bowl and lightly mix with a spoon.
- 5. Pour the cooled chocolate mixture over the top and mix until the chocolate coats the mixture. Be careful not to over mix it.
- 6. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the top with the back of a metal tablespoon. Scatter the Dino eggs from the other 3 packs over the top and press them in lightly with the back of the spoon.
- 7. Pop in the refrigerator to set for 3 hours.
- 8. Once set, cut into 20 square pieces and enjoy with your friends and family!
You will need:
- 300g milk chocolate, roughly broken into pieces (cooking chocolate or one with at least 35% cocoa solids works best)
- 60g golden syrup
- 125g butter or baking spread
- 140g Dino eggs™ (7 packs)
- 90g mini pink and / white mallows
- 3 x 16g Raspberry Peelers™, chopped into approximately 1cm pieces (Any other flavour would work too)
- 2 x 18g Strawberry Fruit Flakes™ (Any other flavour would work too)
- 100g Nice biscuits