Dino Egg Chocolate Nests
Total cooking time: 145 minutes.
- Grease a 12-hole cupcake tin or line with paper cases
- Crush the shredded wheat into small pieces in a large bowl, using your hands.
- Melt the chocolate in a small heat proof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water (be careful not to let the base of the bowl touch the water), stirring frequently with a wooden spoon until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and pour the chocolate over the shredded wheat, gently stirring with a wooden spoon until evenly coated.
- Spoon some of the mixture into each of the cupcake holes or cases and press the centre of each with the back of a spoon.
- Press 4 Dino eggs into the centre of each nest.
- Place in the fridge and chill for 2 hours, or until completely set.
- 8. Enjoy eating them with your friends and family
You will need:
- 90g / 4 large shredded wheat
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- 4 bags of Dino Eggs