Crispie Spooky Ghosts
Total cooking time: 130 minutes.
- Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Put the butter, white chocolate and marshmallows into a microwavable bowl and cook on high for 10 second bursts, stirring after time, until completely melted and smooth.
- Gradually mix in the rice crispies. Allow to cool slightly.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and form it into a bell type shape (approximately 6cm width). Dampen your hands with water to prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Add 3 fruit flakes to each one for the eyes and mouth.
- Leave to set at room temperature for approximately 2 hours.
You will need:
- 70g Rice Crispies
- 135g Marshmallows
- 100g white chocolate
- 25g unsalted butter
- To decorate: 1 bag of Fruit Bowl Fruit Flakes (any flavour)